Girard-Perregaux: Swiss Haute Horlogerie since 1791.
There is no mystery about Girard-Perregaux, simply more than two centuries of craftsmanship and perpetual commitment to perfection. Since 1999, villa Marguerite has housed the Girard-Perregaux Museum.
- automatic calibre GP2280
- base: ETA 2892-A2 with Dubois-Depraz 2021 chrono module
- 57 jewels
- self-compensating flat balance spring
- monometallic balance
- 18K yellow gold/stainless-steel, polished/brushed
- 38mm excl. crown, 41mm incl.
- 12,6mm thick
- unique number: BJ N° 159, best proof of authenticity
Anti-reflective sapphire crystal, slightly domed
Stainless-steel caseback with engravings
Push-pull crown with Ferrari logo
- golden hour, minute hands and hour markers
- blued second hand and sub-dials hands
- date aperture at 04:30 o'clock
- minute markers around outer ring
- three chronograph sub-dials:
running seconds at 03:00 o'clock
12-hour chrono-register at 06:00 o'clock
30-minute counter at 09:00 o'clock
- original Girard-Perragaux
- yellow gold/stainless-steel, polished/brushed
- length: 21cm
- width: 20mm
Double-folding clasp with logo
Weight: 154 grams
Just from pre-sale check.
Never worn: comes from luxury watch-shop showcase.
My personal authenticity and quality warranty, approved by Catawiki.
Registered, ensured shipment worldwide.
Happy find for true connoisseurs: 25-years-old watch in unworn condition!
Dit unieke product wordt aangeboden op het online platform Catawiki. Bekijk de website en doe een bod